Location: High Wycombe
They are one of the UK’s leading Accident Repair Solution providers servicing both the Insurer and Fleet sectors from various locations within the Home Counties region. We have an Exciting opportunity for an experienced MET Technician to join the team.
-You will undertake the removal and replacement of mechanical, electrical and trim items on motor vehicles
- Fault-finding and diagnostic work
- Strip and Fit
- Dismantle and re-assembly parts as required
- Testing all work has been carried out correctly
Skills/Experience & Qualifications
- Knowledge of components, materials and consumables used
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Qualified as an automotive technician with NVQ level 3 or ATA (Preferred)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Motor Trade Business that rewards hard work and provides opportunity to advance your skills. Please apply following the link below.
Hours: 45 hrs a Week
Annual Salary: £35,000 basic + Bonus