Join Inner Flame, the local Delivery Partner for the Prince’s Trust TEAM programme in Bath and Swindon to lead and support a group of 16 – 25 year olds through the 12 week personal development, pre-employment programme.
There is a requirement to undertake the Prince’s Trust’s Team Leader Training course for Team Leaders which is a one-week residential course. You will also preferably have English and Maths at GCSE level, and once in post work towards the L3 teaching qualification (if not already acquired).
A full enhanced DBS check will be required.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Recruit a mix of unemployed Team members to participate in each Team, ensuring required paperwork is completed for each.
• Develop and maintain a local database/contact file with up to date recruitment and referral opportunities.
• Understand and be familiar with the Prince’s Trust Team Toolkit. Plan and deliver the 12-13 week personal development programme in line with that Toolkit and funders’ specifications.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the Team and with the full support of Inner Flame take responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of the Team during all parts of the programme. – including the supervision of the team at all times – which includes a 5-day away from home residential experience.
• Supervise the Team’s liaison with community organisations and agencies to plan, prepare and carry out appropriate community projects and challenges, and individual placements in accordance with programme quality requirements.
• Set programme objectives, to meet both team and individual needs and to deliver the expected learning outcomes (including qualifications),
• Ensure as many Team members as possible achieve their qualifications during the programme, including assessing their evidence against qualification requirements.
• Guide Team members through the completion of their Individual Learning Records to record their experiences (using Team Leader Guidelines provided as a guide).
• Plan and carry out regular individual and team reviews incorporating the development of action plans.
• Set and enforce appropriate disciplinary procedures in line with Inner Flame and The Prince’s Trust rules, regulations and codes of conduct.
• Produce risk assessments to the required standards prior to each of the Team’s activities.
• Maintain accurate records of Team and individual performance and progress, as required.
• Submit accurate reports as necessary to your manager and the Prince’s Trust local representative contributing to the continuous quality improvement of both organisations, to include an End of Team Report recording the activities undertaken by each Team and individual progress.
• Participate in Team and Annual Quality reviews and contribute as required.
• Promote the good name of Inner Flame and the Prince’s Trust at all times.
• Inform manager and Prince’s Trust of all accidents, incidents and near misses and complete appropriate paperwork.
• Develop knowledge of current additional programmes and support networks likely to benefit the support, development and progression of Team members after their programme.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to be considered, call TODAY to apply on 01793 512 635, or email your CV to email@example.com