Major objectives of the role:
• Provide an Operational and Facilities Management service to support and enable the businesses portfolio of to provide excellence in satisfaction to clients, customers and centre teams.
• Identify risks arising in the businesses operational activities and to provide solutions and recommendations in mitigating against risks.
• Lead role in the development, review, implementation, monitoring and continual improvement of the businesses Operations Manual.
• Responsibility for ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements and to support external and internal audits in securing accreditations and enabling best in class operational delivery.
• To lead the PPM requirements for the business portfolio in terms of scoping, budgeting and implementation.
• To undertake continual review of operational activity and expenditure against annual budgets.
• Support the handover of new centres by the new business team to the existing business team and to lead on the operational and facilities management aspects on handover.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Service: to provide high standards of service to the site teams in respect of operational matters.
• Operations Manual: to take a leading role in the review, formulation and implementation of a comprehensive Operations Manual suitable for the businesses portfolio of client sites and designed to enable significant growth in the number of locations we operate and manage.
• Facilities & Property Management: responsible for overall management of the businesses facilities and properties through implementation, monitoring and review of effective processes and systems. This includes relevant Quality Management Systems and compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements including environmental matters and Health & Safety. Responsibility for establishing effective PPM programmes to attend to repairing liabilities, proactive maintenance, good practice and our duty of care to clients in operating and managing client sites.
• Audits & Accreditations: to take an active role in supporting both internal and external audit activity with a view to maintaining and securing accreditations and ensuring standards within the business achieve a best in class delivery of operational execution and operation.
• IT & Telephony: to take a lead role in the continual evaluation and appraisal of IT and telephony needs of both the business and our site customers.
• Purchasing: to liaise with the Purchasing Manager and site teams to ensure appropriate procurement activity to secure best value for both the business, our clients and customers.
• Recruitment, Training & Development: to support the recruitment of site staff as required and to take an active role in providing induction and ongoing training and development for site teams in respect of operational matters.
• Risk Management: to identify operational risks arising and to provide timely reporting coupled with recommended solutions.
• Budgeting: to support site teams and the Finance Team in constructing annual expenditure budgets for the businesses portfolio of client sites and the businesses central activities. To critically review site by site budgetary performance in respect of expenditure and provide monthly review reports. To identify wherever possible opportunities for costs saving whilst ensuring excellence in product and service delivery.
• Site Handover: to support the seamless handover of new sites from the new business team to the existing business team and to lead on the operational and facilities management aspects on handover.