Do you have strong Customer Service experience?
Good communication skills?
Strong numeric skills?
This may be the role for you!
Aligra are currently recruiting in the Chippenham area for Strong Customer Service advisors to work on a 3 Month Contract basis (Possibility to extend)
• Taking incoming customer calls, capturing customer’s COT details.
• Pro-actively making outbound calls to resolve customer queries and promoting Our client’s products and services on both inbound and outbound calls.
• Working towards both team and individual processing and quality targets.
• Using multiple computer systems to clearly document and track our customer journeys.
• Processing all types of COTs in an efficient and accurate manner.
• Providing our customers with first time resolution.
• Resolving any problems as quickly as possible and raising/escalating more complicated customer queries if required.
• Work in other areas of the business when the need arises.
• To complete any additional tasks requested by your Manager or Senior within the team.
• Takes pride in delivering great customer service.
• Excellent telephone manner, with call handling experience.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Positive person with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a lively and fun team.
• PC literate with good knowledge of Microsoft systems.
• Conscientious with a high level of accuracy and keen attention to detail.
• Proven experience of providing excellent customer service.
• Exceptional communications skills (verbal and written).
• IT literate and confident learning new systems.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent numeracy and literacy
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
Should you be interested in the above role, we would be very interested in hearing from you today. Please call us on 01793 512 635 or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org