The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
• Developing a good understanding of the client, their industry, what they do, plus their
work culture and environment.
• Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example
newspapers, websites, banners.
• Using social media to advertise positions attract candidates and build relationships with
candidates and employers.
• Headhunting, identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in
work using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancies.
• Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a
shortlist of candidates for the client.
• Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their
details to the client.
Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, pay rates and benefits of the job in
question; - organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client; - informing
candidates about the results of their interviews.
Aligra are an award winning independent recruiter with ambitious growth
plans, be part of our future success
Contact Leah Blanchard or Jade Cholod for more information
01793 512635 / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com