Aligra are looking for a Part Time Administrator to join our prestigious new client in Andover!
To provide efficient administrative support ensuring that all the paperwork/electronic processes associated with the job are completed accurately and on time. Also ensuring that hygiene, quality levels are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer the telephones providing information and assistance to callers
• Deal with incoming messages/mail and deliver them to the appropriate individuals at the first opportunity
• Use appropriate software packages to record operational work undertaken producing reports for operational managers and customers as required
• General administrative duties in support of the company operation as directed/requested by the unit manager
• Responsible for highlighting any potential quality issues, including hygiene and damage issues to your Manager.
• Completion of necessary process control and quality documented records, in a timely manner (QC Checks).
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
• Knowledge of modern office procedure and methods including the use of telephones, fax and other office systems
• Basic PC literacy and the ability to use/learn software packages that are applicable to the job.
• Ability to prioritise, work independently and make progress on tasks with minimal supervision
• Good interpersonal skills – able to deal with people at all levels
Credentials Qualifications or Experience
• Basic high school education with exam passes in English and Mathematics
For Office Administrators
• Open, sort and distribute incoming mail
Part Time 30 hours per week
Should you be interested in the above role, we would be very interested in hearing from you today. Please call us on 01793 512 635 or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org