Our client is a household name in Swindon, a trusted and successful property agency with many years of experience. Being an independent family run business our client offers a personal touch to everyone they work with, be it sales or lettings they give you a welcome break from large corporate franchises.
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, whilst conducting accurate market appraisals/valuations which will hopefully lead to instructed properties.
You will also be conducting property viewings, negotiate tenancies & maximising the overall income and profitability of your branch.
Our ideal Senior Lettings Negotiator:
• Preferably an Experienced Lettings Negotiator who is ready for the step up
• Able to prove a track record in generating new business
• Resilient, positive and friendly
• A Full UK driving licence holder What's in it for you?
• A progressive career ladder Awards and Incentives
Salary: Competitive basic range + Commission